Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tight like a Tiger

Had my evaluation and basically found out that I was really tight... everywhere. I mentioned in an earlier post that I want to put a greater emphasis on stretching the whatnot this year but sounds like I should make it the main emphasis in this offseason. The PT this morning was pretty good as they noticed that my left IT band felt like a rock and that would have some impact on my groin. They massaged it a little bit and stretched out my left leg a bit.

Will be leaving for Trouble in Vegas tonight and am looking forward to it. Bringing my camera so hopefully I'll get some good pictures out there. Unfortunately I checked the weather last night for the weekend and found that it was going to be raining! In the desert!?! But what can you do, I packed up some cold and rain gear. Taking the red eye back on Sunday night and will be back in Boston at 6 AM.

No comments: