Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update - 4/24/2008

Took a mini break this past weekend and Monday and Tues because of Patriots day festivities and having tickets to the Sox game on Tues night. It was a good time to rest up and let the body heal as we have the first tryout scrimmage this Sat.

Yesterday went out in the morning and threw 50 long backhands and forehand hucks. Then various shorter throws working on hitting some spots. In the afternoon did some abs, rehab stuff for the groin and ran 1.5 in 14. The weather was so nice I hit up Mag beach pickup for about an hour trying to get the disc and work on some throws.

This morning lifting upper body with a tabata interval (bike, kettlebell, speedbox, mt climbers). This afternoon will be goaltimate action. Feeling pretty good, trying to stay stretched out and rolled out.

I always feel like I should of done more as I get closer to tryouts but I've got to work with what I have now.

No comments: