Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Introductions

The weekend of UPA Nationals I got an email from Lipson that said that because of GOAT's performance at Nationals this year that the NE Region would be recieving a strength bid. My initial thoughts were 'we have a chance', and second 'we have to work harder'. Three weeks earlier we were blown away by PoNY in the game-to-go-to-game-to-go of regionals by the tune or 15-3. This would most likely be the team that we would have to beat if we wanted to go to the big show.

I decided to create this blog to document the next year as I and my team train towards this goal. Also I saw how effective it was for other ultimate players to help stay motivated and focused in the long months ahead. This will be a place to summarize workouts, thoughts on the training and playing as well as other topics.

No comments: